Google
 

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Vinegar

I have always seen this word on the potato chips bags, but I have used to see it written in a the language I know. This was the first time I see it in English "Vinegar & Salt".

It meant the flavor of this chips is of Vinegar & Salt.

Salt is an easy word, everybody learning English knows what salt is, but not everyone knows vinegar, or least me. Which is, by the way, "A sour-tasting liquid containing acetic acid" as the dictionary of Google translated.

By the way, sour is a new word to me. I must write about it next to remember it.

1 comments:

Learn Digital Marketing said...

What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.