Google
 

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Boring

I’ve used to write late at night before I go to bed. The last night I didn’t write anything, I’m writing now at the early morning; I’ve just got up leaving the bed. I’m not going anywhere this morning, so I have enough time to write. But there’s a problem!

Didn’t you feel boring from the previous few lines?! I know I repeated some meanings uselessly, but I don’t know what to write. Actually, I can’t write now. I feel my brain is empty! Usually, I put all the words I want to talk about in a file, and then when I want to write, I pick one and start writing immediately. Now, I read all the words; and they are quite many, but can’t write any story. None of them inspired me nor remind me of there own story, although I wrote for some of them a reminder snippet.

I feel my self is boring now, and I’m sorry if I made feel boring, but I hope you’ll never forget the meaning of the word boring. And, comeback again, I promise I’ll not make you feel boring next time.

0 comments: