Google
 

Friday, November 2, 2007

Organic

Do you have a website? If yes; have you ever been concerned about your site traffic? Where they come from? Actually there are many sources, but this is not my subject here. What I want to talk about is that one of your site traffic sources is “search engine (organic)”. For example, if you have a site traffic analyzer, like “Google Analytics “, you probably have read within your traffic sources section that one of yours is Google (organic).

First time to read this let me lose the meaning of organic. I really forget its meaning, and had to search for it in the dictionary, just to get surprised “Oh – I know this word, I use it regularly”. But, anyway, I have the right to be confused.

And, to this moment, I still don’t know the meaning of Google (organic), until I read an article about social bookmark as a traffic source to your website. Within the article, the author said that the best traffic is an organic traffic which comes “usually” from organic search. Just at this time, I realized that organic here means the natural development and non-traffic boosters occurrence.

0 comments: